Just so I'm sure I understand

There is a great deal of information here (thanks for that!). In some ways it almost overwhelming. Although I have only been here a short time now I feel that I have a consensus of what is being said.

Here’s what I have so far:

1. The most sure way to permanent hair removal is Electrolysis by a professional. It will hurt. Make sure you get a good one as it will be a long term relationship.

2. In some cases, laser hair removal can work, but it has limitations. It’s best on the light skin/dark hair combination. It, also, will hurt. It is usually permanent, but requires a good practitioner and also takes time. It can be better, if you are a candidate, for large areas like chest and legs.

3. There are electrolysis devices for home use that can work. They require a certain level of skill. They still hurt, and can take more time than having a pro do it.

4. There are other effective ways of hair removal (Shaving, Depilatories, Waxing, Rotary Epilators) that can be effective but are not permanent. If you are on hormones waxing or epilators can remove what is there to be replaced by finer re-growth

5. If it sounds too go to be true, it is. Don’t waste your money.

Feel free to correct any of this that is in error.