Just purchased...

I just purchased the Braun Silk-Epil EverSoft 2170 Epilator. Has anyone ever purchased this product before, and if you have how did it work. Thanks. This will be my first time using an epilator, so I’m a little nervous and skeptical as if they work. But since I’ve tried everything else (shaving, depilotory creams, and waxing) I’m willing to try it. Thanks for replies, and Andrea, thanks for these forums!!!

Sorry about the slow response-- how’s it working? The first use always takes more time and hurt more that subsequent uses. There will be fewer hairs to do if you stick to a regular schedule.

Well, for my first time using a rotary epilator, it worked wonderful. Better than waxing. However the pain was excruciating, but I don’t mind, as long as I get rid of this ridiculous thinck dark hair for a while. So if anyone else is considering a rotary epilator, this Braun model is great. One question I have, is there any way to epilate the knees better, it kept pinching me, since I have skinny knees. thanks