just a concern

I was talking with my electrolygist the other day. She asked me how my laser hair removal was going. I told her and then she told me a story about a girl she has been treating. She had laser hair removal about 4 years ago. She went through the full treatment process. She said that is worked wonderfully… but the hair had grown back after 4 years. Is this typical? Why does it happen? Thanks.

I was talking with my electrolygist the other day. She asked me how my laser hair removal was going. I told her and then she told me a story about a girl she has been treating. She had laser hair removal about 4 years ago. She went through the full treatment process. She said that is worked wonderfully… but the hair had grown back after 4 years. Is this typical? Why does it happen? Thanks.

I don’t buy that at all. Once a follicle is destroyed it’s done, it won’t grow hair again.

The only explanation for that happening is that somebody relatively young (teens or twenties) had laser hair removal and stopped after getting what they determined to be satisfactory results. As they get older other follicles started growing hairs, so while it appeared that the hair just regrew, they simply had other follicles grow new hair. If they had not had laser treatments in the first place they would have more hair than they have now.

RJC2001