Jossie's Mother

Sadly, our dear Jossie’s Mother passed away recently. Please feel free to share condolences here. We miss your presence here, Jossie, but we understand that you need to mend. Jossie wrote,

"My dearest Dee.

My mother died last Sunday. Since then, this world is imperfect. She was good and beautiful woman in the world. And all who had the good fortune to know her are devastated. The love she left here so much …

During the last days of her illness, I have had many messages of encouragement from the people at Hairtell. And this has helped me a lot. I am not yet able to give thanks and reply to all, can you do this for me? I will return again after spending a few days and the pain has gone a bit.

A million thanks for your good wishes.

I love you.

Jossie"

Jossie, Just want to send my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother. My family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I believe her goodness is the root of your own goodness and has been passed on.

Please take all the time you need for yourself and your family during this time.

Bless you.

MaryC

You are in our thoughts and prayers Josefa -Mike and Michelle

Josefa, I’m certain your mother is enjoying the rewards of her wonderful life. I wish you and your family peace and love and comfort. You are certainly a better person because of her, and you continue to share her love through your excellent work.

Thank you very much Dee.

Thanks to everyone for the support and understanding. I apologize to all my friends and clients who have been able to forgive all appointments canceled in recent days.

Liebe Josefa,

in diesen Dingen fehlen mir die Worte. Meine aufrichtigsten Beileidswünsche - und Deine Mutter wird weiterleben, in Dir. Sie wird niemals komplett weg sein. Hier noch eine Melodie, die mir immer dann weiterhilft, wenn der Anlass ernst und traurig ist:

Liebe Grüße und das beste für die Zukunft

Beate

Right now I was thinking of you, Beate.

Long days I did not feel like listening to music, there is now a couple of tears came to my eyes. Thanks for giving back the pleasure of hearing music.

So sorry to hear of your loss Josefa, keeping you in my thoughts.

Maxine