JenniferMax (Defense)

The best hair removal I have ever had was at jennifer Max. Over the course of two years she got rid of MOST of my facial hair, painlessly and without scarring. The only reason stopped going was simply b/c I moved to another city. Jennifer Max is great and I highly recommend her method to anybody with unwanted facial hair.

Were you able to go one year after final treatment? Most people who have used ThermaLight at Jennifer Maxx report it all grew back by then.

Actually, it has been over three years since I last went to JenniferMaxx—I moved to the midwest—and almost all the hairs JenniferMaxx removed are still gone. I would say that maybe less than %10 have persisted. All the hair on my upper lip is gone and all I have left of a few chin hairs. Maybe every 2-3 months I get 15 minutes of conventional electroloysis to deal with the chin airs and those tiny ones around my nose that JenniferMaxx never even touched.

I tried two types of photoepilation in our offices and never saw permanent hair removal. When hair did not come back it is do to mechanical tweezing NOT THE DEVICE USED. A certain amount of hair on some individuals can witness permanent hair removal from simple tweezing.

This is explained on the site: ElectrolysisInformation.com

Also many claims or witnesses must be authenticated before we believe them. Lets take the recent CBS Fiasco!