James, Proper Treatment

James, today I had my first treatment with Donna. Two years of treatment before I had never seen the entire hair slide out completely in tact. Donna inserted the needle and I saw the lye come up to the surface, when she pulled the hair wow it could have been transplanted on someone’s head. It had the papilla and the sheath. My treatments I had experienced before her never had the root attached. What I noticed different this time was the insertion of the hair was smooth, deeper with less sensation and the hair did not break off. I’ll keep you posted.

That’s great news, skopie! It’s extremely hard to find a good electrologist, so I am glad you took the time to get a good recommendation! :smile:

I am happy to have been able to help you find the best in your area. I only wish I could post her information here so that others could look her up and make an appointment. Unfortunately for the rest of the state, Donna only took you on as a favor to me, and is not accepting new clients at this time. But keep us posted on your progress.