Sorry if my post’s not appropriate.

I’m looking to buy the following items:

James E. Schuster’s DVDs:
– Complications, Side Effects and Tissue Injury in Electrolysis
– Thermolysis
– Blend Electrolysis
– Galvanic Electrolysis
– Guidelines ’97-‘98

If anyone is interested to sell them, please contact me.

Contact Prestige electrolysis Supply. The company was owned by Jim’s sister (sold a few years ago) and they should have the materials. (I have the set in VHS (not DVD).

https://www.prestigeelec.com/

I saw the plea on EI butthe only one I could think of who might have that is you Michael. But to OP, I dont remember exactly when DVD’s became common but I think it was more after that. Itmight only be on VHS which was a common format then.

by the way Josepha handily disproved his treat and leave strategy a while back.

Thank u everyone for reply

The “treat & leave” strategy (also called “Nutrolysis”) was not devised by Dr. James Schuster. The “treat & Leave” strategy was devised by Harvey Grove. I don’t think Jim ever heard of this process.

“Hinkel’s text out of print since 1969,” and “Jim Schuster devising the ‘treat & wait strategy’?” What the heck are you smoking? And, more importantly, may I have some? LOL

Seana, your website is “drop dead gorgeous!” I read the whole thing and it’s terrific … good going!

sorry Michael, as you undoubtedly know I’m quite distracted and mixed up my historical electrologists .Symptomatic of why I’m electing to do less “advice giving” lately because I have had way too much on my plate.But good news is on the horizon and I may be on the way to re-uniting my family member with us,so maybe I’ll be able to take my head out of the sand soon.Fingers crossed as there 's still a couple of hurdles in the way.

As for what I’m smoking, I’m afraid your government might take a dim view of sending out “care packages”.

I havent seen “new” copies of Electrolysis Thermolysis and the blend, well, ever in my career. Used copies are a dime a dozen though, and I often see them on kijiji for 5 or 10 dollars.I assumed it wasnt in print for very long, though maybe that’s not the case, regardless, I dont think you would currently be able to find any new copies.

Edit: I just checked my copy, and it’s listed as the sixth printing ( I assume the last?) in 1985 which is still 33 years ago.

Seana

There was a new print job last year (Bill Schuler prints it for Hinkel’s daughter).

Just know that everybody is “pulling for you! … BIG TIME!”

A few of us in this profession are going through some over-the-top difficulty. It’s what all humans encounter. I’m looking at blindness and career end myself. I would rather not quit torturing people … but you can’t climb every mountain.

Hi All,

English isn’t my 1st language. If I misunderstood something, please correct me it’d be super grateful. ELECTROLYSIS, THERMOLYSIS, AND THE BLEND’ – A.R HINKEL BOOK => can b bought from https://www.rafischer.com/product/electrolysis-thermolysis-blend-r-hinkel-book/