I've had 5 sessions of electrolysis and I have some doubts

Hello everybody. I started my electrolysis treatment on my neck and chin on 7th September.I went to the doctor before but he didn’t find anything like PCOS or other hormonal imbalance. I’ve had 5 sessions already. I’m happy with the results I’m seeing. During my first two sessions my electrologist did over 400 hairs, and since then I’ve noticed that my hair is growing back slower and I don’t have as many hair as I did back then, in fact during my last session I think she did between 300-350 hairs. She’s very kind, but she told me that she has never treated anyone like me.

As I was telling you, I’m happy with the attention I’ve been receiving, but I feel like she’s tugging some hairs, I wouldn’t say it’s plucking because I don’t think is the same sensation, but there’s a difference whenever I feel like the hair is coming out without any resistance and then other hairs don’t come out that easily and I feel something. I’ve told her about that, but she never says if it’s normal or not. Should I consider tell her that maybe she sould try a higher frequency? Should I tell her about my worries?? Based on how I feel my hair is growing etc and the fact that she has never treated anyone like me, do you think everything is normal?? I don’t wanna make her feel like she’s not doing a good job or that I’m being critical…

Also, during my last two treatments once she has finished, she applies me a treatment called cataphoresis. Could you tell me any experiences with this treatment? She has told me that it should help my skin regenarate, but I don’t think I’ve noticed a big difference, maybe my skin is not as bloated as in the beggining, but in terms of redness, it stays the same.

Thank you so much and I’m so sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue.

1 Like