Its me again

I’m delighted that the site has helped you guys decide on a practitioner who meets your needs!

I have a lot of respect for Fino, because of all the work he has done over the years fighting the hair removal quacks. You have no idea how much grief he has taken from them. He’s a real hero in my book.

Best of luck with your treatment!

[ February 04, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Andrea ]

What ever happened to MOE???

I was following his progress, with a guy named Fino Gior in Long Island, and was interested in seeing how he was doing. I even sent him a direct message, but no response. Has anybody heard from him? His situation was very similar to my own and I very interested in his results and the time it took. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Some of our readers check in frequently, but many do not. We all hope Moe will return with great news of his long-term results!

Yeah Im still here, and my situation is going better than I ever could have imagined. As you already know after my second treatment my back was basically all clear…and I just had my third treatment yesterday which was an hour. In the 6 weeks in between my second and thrid treatment I had some regrowth, and since im still young some of the hairs had to be new I guess, but I would say I had about 10-15 percent regrowth…now I had my 3rd treatment yesterday and again Im all clear and my next session is in 8 weeks…Now all I can say If anybody is having doubts about electrolysis…Its the best investment I ever made, I would be willing to pay double what Im paying now to have electrolysis done by a good practitioner like Fino. Like I said my experience has gone better than I ever could have imagined…

-the price: 100/hr flat, this is a bargain if your electrologist has speed and skill

-I got my back cleared in three and a half hours

-I’ve had minimal regrowth so far

-absolutley no adverse side affects (except for some blemishes that are still visible at the spot of insertion but those should fade over time.

the only con is the pain, which is very much tolerable but for someone like me thats not big on piercings or tatoos, that pain takes some getting used to.

Thanks for the update Moe.

Now you see why Fino says, “If everyone provided results like this, who would ever consider lasers?”

This is why one has to find the best practitioner in one’s area. All practitioners are not created equal. At least, they have not all attained the same level of expertise, and or speed. Of course, is it really easy to do bad work fast. Doing good work fast, now that is the challenge.

[ March 08, 2003, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: James W. Walker VII, CPE ]

got a ? Moe-
I’m 26/male and I’m hoping to seek same results. I had my entire back done for $900 about two years ago in Fort Lee,NJ. I stopped after the first session because skin burn that didn’t go away for several months. Just want to know how bad your skin burn was. Did the doctor use any kind of gel on the glass so the skin would absorb more light? I will definitely visit Dr. Fino since his price seems very resonable.

Hi Tea!

Moe was treated with electrolysis. I think that your are talking about laser. Dr. Fino Gior do electrolysis only.

http://www.electrolysisinformation.com/index.htm

Thanks for the post Moe. I’m Following your progress, I’m really hoping it works the way you want. Please, please, please keep up with the board.

I really hope this is the light at the end of the tunnel, I’m still not totaly sure, because I’ve been mislead so many times in the past. If it works, I’ll go to New York to get my treatments.
It’s a 3 hour ride and I’ll have to take off work and lose the days pay, but if it really works I would not care what it takes.

If there is a referal bonus I’ll mention you. Contact me if you like, batren1@excite.com Thanks again.

Hi Ren!

I agree with you. MOE dont leave us alone.
I will move to NY too.

Looking for Moe. Any updates???