Is this normal reaction after electrolysis

I am of South Asian descent. I had my electrolysis treatment on Monday afternoon. I had swelling immediately after treatment that persisted on next day after treatment. I have stayed indoors and only washed my face and applied moisturiser and sunscreen in the mornings. Today on Wednesday (day 2 after treatment), I woke up with dark spots and scabs on all the hair spots where electrolysis was done (see pictures of both side of chin). I also still have some swelling. Is this reaction normal after electrolysis?

My electrologist seemed to think i will get scabs and gave a pea-sized amount to apply on the scabs after the treatment (i asked for more but she said this amount was enough).

For background, I previously did 3 laser treatments on my chin hair which caused the hair to become thin and sparse. Even though i had good results with no sideeffects yet, I read about the risk of paradoxical hairgrowth on face from laser for South Asians so switched to electrolysis. I am not sure if this is a normal reaction after electrolysis and if I should be expecting it after each treatment?

a small amount of scabbing on the face can happen occasionally, but if you’re consistently getting a lot you may be getting over-treated. getting my own face done, I only had really bad scabbing from one practice I saw, and I still have some pitting and scarring leftover from that.

scabbing on non-face body areas (particularly bikini where the skin is fragile) is normal though

I have had beard transplant around 6 months ago. Now I want to remove some extra graft to looks better. Is that procedure safe and risk free?

Yes, I decided to switch to another practice and scabbing has been minimal after that.

Yes, the procedure is safe. In the hands of a skilled electrologist, you should have no problems.

As it is implanted hair