Is this a scam? Trienelle cream.

i was researching hair removal and this was the first thing to show up in the google search engine. It seems too good to be true… sighs.

http://www.trienelle.com/Risk-Free-Trial/step1a.html

anyone have any experience (positive or negative) with this?

Reductase. The last three letters at the end of that word signifies that this product is supposed to interfer with the proteins, which are enzymes that speed up reactions. Anything with the ending - ASE gives you that clue. I don’t see a list of ingredients, but the testimonials are typical “sale the product” hyperspeak.

You would be on a better path if you spent your money on electrolysis because that is true permanent hair removal as oppossed to a product that you have to keep buying and buying that will perhaps put the “stops” on the SPECIFIC proteins (enzymes) that make hair grow in the first place.

Nothing like this is going to satisfy you in the long run or maybe even in the short run. You are spinning your wheels and enriching someone else for little results, if any! Who knows?!

If you would like to try it, we would be delighted to follow your experience and learn whether it is a great product or not. By the way, there are so many of these products out there that and we are always asked if they work. We cannot personally try everything and would be very reluctant anyway to test these mystery creams on ourselves and we would go broke in the process because the promise of returning the money doesn’t always pan out.

That’s my take on this…

Dee