Is this a legit brand and device and is it even good?

EL!
Texas electrolysis supply has a lot of options but are at the lowest 1,000 dollars but this one is a carlton that looks nice and newer and it is 700. Is it a legit brand? idc if its fancy I just want something that does galvanic or blend and can get needles for.

I forgot to mention that this device is not from texas supply but from a british company.

Yes, Carlton is a UK brand. It has been around a long time.
Hereā€™s what I suggest: go to the search function here and type in ā€˜Carltonā€™. Many posts should pop up to give you, hopefully, different perspectives if no one answers your question here.

I did research here for practically every brand but there isnā€™t much information about the brand or what its price should be for its quality. However, it does seem a lot better looking than what texas supply offers. Their stuff looks like its from 1960 and they told me that a simple FOOT PEDDLE was out of my price range.

I think you would have better luck getting your question to the Electrolysis Information Worldwide group or Electrolysis Professionals Group, where I believe more UK electrologists might see your questions.

Personally, I would not pay more than $600 for this unit, but Iā€™m going on instinct, so donā€™t trust me.

TES has nothing from the 1960s (vacuum tubes = impossible!) ā€¦ oldest is probably from the early 2000s.

Like all novices, you are judging by the appearance of a unit and not the function. Iā€™ve used a Carlton (thermolysis) during my travels to Norway and the UK. However, I canā€™t (and wonā€™t) comment on the functionality of this ā€œblendā€ unit from a photograph.

When the blend finally became ā€œless than an industry jokeā€ virtually all manufacturers threw something together; and usually the unit ended up not actually able to perform legitimate blend treatments. Combining ā€œflashā€ with galvanic is not the blend method.

So you think itā€™s shit because itā€™s blend is mediocre? What machines on Texas supply would you recommend because they donā€™t even have good descriptions or even a price. I called the owner and he just described every machine as reliable. Not really any explanation to how any machine is better or the same as another. I just want a machine that does blend with ONE peddle and allows me to adjust how much thermal or galvanic like the sterex sx-b. Idc about looks but I do want ut to function very closely to the sterex sx-b.

You should ask this question to Texas.
When I spoke with them couple months ago, he mentioned that the Hinkel Classic model he has is a single pedal machine. He has other Hinkel models and brands that do blend well and can do blend with one pedal.

THANKS! Maybe I should have been more direct with what I wanted.

Hey Awesome, keep in mind that all epilators will disable hair follicles. Itā€™s about intensity and timingā€¦ and perfect insertions. It is technically hard to do, but you can make any epilator work for you. TES would not sell you an epilator that they have not serviced and tested.

2 Likes

No ā€¦ I donā€™t know the unit and thatā€™s all I was saying. Are you experienced, already doing electrolysis, or just starting out?

I have experience with the clean and easy. I talked to the Texas supply again and we settled that the clareblend mini or this very similar machine is what I should get. Itā€™s expensive but I plan to have it for the rest of my life.

Thank! You are actually really informative and helpful! I wish Texas supply was as helpful as you as they are stubborn as fuck and have the worst website ive ever seen. You canā€™t even buy anything with your credit card and have to MAIL A CHECK! Ill have to see if their old timer ways are worth it once I get my machine.

2 Likes