Is there a complete gallery on this site?

All the people who have posted in the laser and electrolysis boards their before and after the pics (most notably that bryce guy) should be summed up and added to a dedicated archive somewhere on the site. Or does this already exist? Browsing and hunting through all the threads for pics would be a major pain in the ass to do though.

Here! Here! I agree.

James the 7th, can this be accomplished? This is a wonderful suggestion. Bryce is at the top of the list.

Technically, it IS possible. The problem is who has the time to do it. Certainly not Andrea, definitely not Calpernia, and me… that’s a laugh.

In order to do this correctly, someone would have to commit to actually browsing through the entire site. I pause for a moment to let that sink in. The entire site. Who will take on glossing over the nearly 7,000 posts from LAgirl? or my similarly verbose 6,000 posts? Once these pictures and stories are found, one would have to either log the web site locations (cut and past) or select and transfer the pictures and relevant text (more cut and paste perhaps).

In many cases, the pictures we did have are no longer on the site, because someone posted them here via a photo hosting site that no longer exists, or no longer supports the pictures being shared, or, the picture account has expired due to 90 days inactivity. The truth is we don’t know how many pearls we have lost here.

I like the idea, I just have low expectations for finding anyone with the skill to do it, and the time to make it happen. There is hope however. A long time ago, someone suggested we tell people about the scam products being sold on Ebay for crazy money, and lead them to the good stuff offered there. A collection of people through the years have kept that function going here, but it started with one dedicated HairTell poster who gave the time to make this happen, and do daily searches of the Ebay site. Eventually, that person fell away from our family, and we have had some spotty participation in the program to keep listing the good stuff on Ebay, but it has happened. We have had to restart the Ebay Machines thread on 2 occasions, and I am sure it will gain a 3rd renewal someday this year.

The final word is, we need to work together to bring services like this to fruition, and as much as we here at HairTell would like to make all your greatest dreams come true, it all gets back to resources. This may be a good place to point out that the number of people donating actual cash to keep the site going became so low that we had to resort to google ads in order to keep the site from being shut down due to the high cost of keeping it going in the way that it had become established. If we can’t get money, and we can’t get human participation, what can we offer in return? The google ads thing became a nightmare, as we found that even while we were telling people that the SuperPhaser Gold was a cruel hoax, and that American Laser was a national chain with the most complaints on the site, there were ads on this very site with click links for people to buy from both those scammers. Try as we might, we could not keep the site from having ads from companies and products we found unsavory

Those things people want enough to help create by donations of their resources will come to pass. Those things that are only spoken of, but not watered with attentive purpose will remain a dream.

I see. You wouldnt have to look thru all posts though, just through all threads. Maybe narrow down the threads with a .JPG search and collect ones with the pictures still available.

This should have been done from the very beginning though. Most before/after pictures on the net are vague and from biased sources and i just thought it would be cool to have a more down to earth gallery of pics of real people with real experiences who dont have any bullshit to sell.