Is my electrolysis doing it wrong

I was going to an electrolysis who was great, expensive but really good. They are always booked though so I made the effort to find someone else. When I found them I feel a pluck every now and then but I still mostly feel no resistance… the weird thing is though the hair grows back the next week. With the other place I went to, it took 2-3 weeks to grow back. Also I noticed the same hair pattern on my cheek in a circular patch which isn’t always there on other hair growth cycles. Is it possible even if I feel no resistance it’s being done wrong? Both procedures are thermolysis.

It’s possible. Maybe you are finding out why the other electrologist is always booked? The trick to getting around that is to book months in advance for regular appointments. Unfortunately some of my clients have had to do that for several years. It is what it is, when you are a good electrologist every moment you book as available, will fill and the only way for regular clients to manage, is to book weeks ahead to ensure their spot.

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with Seana. While it’s super frustrating to not have frequent appts sometimes, less frequent appts with a great electrologist, even if they charge more, pays off better than frequent appts with a cheaper electrologist.