IPL opinion

Do you believe that hair removal with IPL devices,namely sciton,palomar etc ,is effective.I had possitive feedback with palomar starlux better than alexandrite. I am strongly interested about sciton BBl,does anyone had experience with the machine .

I have had at least 6 IPL treatments on my face & the last two included the chemical applied 1 hr. prior to treatment. These treatments are not intended for hair destruction however some report a small but insignificant amount. This is primarily for skin discoloration & has worked remarkably well for me. Pearl…

IPL:(
I have had at least a dozen IPL treatments. I actually went for laser but when I started I didn’t know the difference. Now I do!!! I ended up finding this great website that can help you find all of the answers about a clinic before you go. They shopped and found me a quality place. They pre-screened the clinics in my areas for me. The lady who helped me made a few recommendations and I made the consult appointments at two places with real lasers and I found a place really close to me that offers LASER and I have gotten really great results!!!The website is www.1800LaserHair.com. Anyway the whole amazing part is that I went to this place that had an IPL for almost 3 years and didn’t even know that it was not a real laser. I had a very detailed explanation given from the 1800laserhair girl on the phone.

You know what is really AMAZING? This GREAT website that you mention has only ONE clinic listed in their directory of the 50 states. How lucky you are that they shopped around, pre-screened, and found you the ONE clinic that is both really close to you AND the ONLY clinic listed in their directory? I guess all the other pre-screened clinics they recommended to you, including the other place you consulted with, just didn’t pass the mustard and make it into their directory. And how convenient that the website AND the clinic you chose have the same phone #! And, they both use the same website designer. Small world!

It is really sad. YOUR business offers both electrolysis and has a GentleLASE. Depending on your skill, you have the potential to offer your clients the best of both worlds. Do you really think your post is anything less than a desperate, transparent attempt at duping potential clients? Is business THAT bad?

And people accuse ME of being a self promoting phoney :wink: