IPL hair removal

Hello,

I love this forum. The information here is great. I just want to add my experience with IPL hair removal and photo rejuvenation…I love it!! So much, that I have opened up a small Medi-spa in Montreal Quebec Canada. I went for IPL 2 years ago and decided that I wanted to offer this service. It works great for acne, photo facial and the results are good for hair removal, I say it is effective hair reduction. I always do a test patch on all my clients and never promise miracles. I have clients fill out a medical questionnaire and will never do treatments on tanned or black skin. I want to provide a safe treatment for my clients and would never take a risk. I’m getting positive feedback from my clients. If anyone is looking for a hair removal or photo rejuvenation location in Montreal you can call me at 514-212-6012, I am located in the Plateau.

IPLs are not very good for hair removal. If you want to provide the best hair removal treatments, you should get an alex and a yag laser.

What machine do you use?

Is it permissible to tweeze or wax after a few days of IPL session???

Hello:

From my experience as IPL/laser clinical therapist,
It is recommended not to wax or tweeze after IPL treatment. Your hairs will fall off in approximately 5 to 15 days after treatment.

absolutely no waxing throughout your treatments. hair falls out within 3 weeks past your treatment. you need to wait it out each time.

Hi there,
what`s the best hair removal machine pls ?/

Please read the FAQs at the link below. It answers your question.