Interested in learning electrolysis but not sure where to start and also not so sure if I should. I live in Israel

Hello there I want to start a business and I’m Interested in learning electrolysis but not sure where to start and also not so sure if I should.
I live in Israel and for what I know there is not much restrictions/regulations for becoming an electrologsit in here. Only thing im needing is certification.
I was looking for places to learn and most teachers give a electrolysis certification after about 30 hours to 50… the max I saw was 50 with 100hours extra training…
It’s seems OK to me but I know in other countries they give certification after 600 or 800 hours… it seems like I would learn but I will still need to practice on my own before even getting clients. I don’t know if I should trust them. Feel they only want my money.
In Israel the cost of living is very high and also taxes can go up to an 50% depending the revenue.
The average cost for electrolysis in Israel goes in range from 25$ to 42$ for 15 minutes session
So 100$ to 168$ an hour
I have some extra money I was saving and I’m really trying to carefully invest in a career idea. (Business)
There’s a dectro study program and If I really go on this idea I plan on having the xcell… is dectro a safe place to study in? is it safe to buy a second hand apilus? Or its better to buy new?

I also searched places that do electrolysis here and there’s at least about 5 electrologists in my city… and that’s from a quick search maybe there’s more.
In tel aviv there’s more than 10… I don’t know if the The market is flooded …but its still not flooded as manicure salons…

Most electrologists I saw offer other treatments and not only electrolysis… they offer facials and or laser …
I’m not sure how much electrolysis is commonand high in demand in Israel… I think most people do more laser and trust laser more… and I think they would also trust a girl who is qualified and certified as a beautician. (Getting a certification for beautician is not like the electrolysis here, it does have restrictions and regulations, license etc)

Would you think that the market is flooded for me ? Its still a lot of money to invest to try and hopefully not fail… Do people request electrolysis in Israel? Is it high in demand I read here its high in demand in other countries but I think people here don’t trust it in here … maybe a little but not as much .
To my knowledge its not as Requested treatment such as laser or facial treatment and manicure… I want to be fully booked but not sure if its really possible for only 1 service that I’m not that sure is highly requested here…
Would I work every day? Would I have only 1 hour booked for a whole day? … I want to talk with someone from israel but kinda shy and I feel they will see me as a new “competition” …

I plan to do a home based services. Would it seem less professional?
I would like get some advices from girls who are on this career and help me decide what to do.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I already answered this on another thread. You posted it twice.

1 Like