Instant results! Might I finish earlier than I think?

Hi! I have been going to an electrolysis who is very good and I have not felt pulling once. On my neck area I’ve had most one but some parts with two clearances. It has reduced 60-70%. My electrolysis says she thinks I’ll be done by summer but based on my reading of others I assumed it would take a year. I was wondering if you could look at my after results and give your opinion? This is 2-3 weeks growth. Before and after inserted!

image|231x500

If you are not shaving the hairs at all and you were not waxing/tweezing in the 3-6 months before your first treatment, in addition to the electrologist diligently clearing all hairs for each ‘full clearance’ you could be close to finished in the summer with small touch up treatments to get any stragglers. However, in my experience most clients don’t fall under the category of non-tweezer prior to treatment and non-shaving during treatment which can delay results.

Hi! Thank you for this answer. Actually because of this answer I am going to another electrolysis I heard who is good but who does do full clearances! I would like it done as soon as I can and this place is great but they do 1/4 of my face each time. The unfortunate part is during covid I was not shaving or tweezing for months. Then I went to my first electrolysis who plucked and plucked and never properly released one hair. So she probably had an effect on my hair growth. For now I won’t be shaving. Since we are wearing masks, I’ll let it all grow out for those full clearances. But yeah I did not think it would take a few months and thought that estimation was off.

wow, results are looking good ! :heart_eyes:

You wont get results sooner than you think unfortunately, this depends on the hair growth cycles. Your results are very good however