Ingrown hairs

Well, for the past 6 months I’ve been going for professional brazilian waxing at 3 different salons, and I continue to get ingrown hairs. I have used a loofa every day since I started waxing and I started using Tend Skin about 2 months ago, and I still get the ingrowns. Is there anything else that I can do to prevent them???

I have the same problem no matter where I go… Also exfoliate like crazy, have tried numerous products/creams, but the problem persists… I’m actually looking into laser now!

Laser would be helpful if you are a good candidate.

What form of hair removal are you currently doing? Have you tried being professionally sugared? I am not talking about the strip sugar method, but that of the hand paste technique.It is applied against the growth patterns of your hair and then removed with the natural direction. This will help to greatly reduce hair breakage and in-growns and due tot he soft pliable nature of the paste, it lubricates dead skin cells and allows them to lift off easier for less irritation during the service. If you are epilating then make sure that you do not put any soap, creme or lotion on the skin for at least 12 - 24 hrs post epilation , unless it is formulated for the open follicle and free of any irritants or fragrances that may clog the pores. You should avoid hot baths, sun tanning beds, and perspiring with exercise for that period of time s well. Anything that blocks the pore and can fall into the open hair follicle has the ability to clog it and cause unsightly in-growns. For more info email me at terri@simplysugar.biz and I would be happy to help find you a professional in your area to try the service out.