Ingrown hairs-tummy and breasts- please help!

I tweeze my breasts and tummy quite often, because there are lots of dark hairs growing on both. I used to wax them, but it seemed to make the situation worse.

I have ingrown bumps and hairs on these parts every single day.

Right now I have over 7 of them.

How do I stop this? I hate it, and it’s driving me crazy!

Also, how do I get rid of some of these old ones? These bumps and ingrowns stay in for weeks, some have even been in for years. Should I dig them out?

Is there any way I can fix this, or another method of hair removal I should try??

Please help!

This is unfortunately, a typical reaction of ongoing tweezing,and will continue to worsen. These type of skin irritations take approx. six months to heal, but during those six months you have several new outbreaks,so,you are never free of them. When you look closely,you will notice that they are different shades of red and pink (or light and darker brown).They are at various stages of healing. If being rid of hair is your priority, have electrolysis. If you want just to allow your skin to heal,stop tweezing. Waxing and using depilatory creams also cause irritations. Even shaving can cause irritation in some skins.