Important! read before posting to any category

I’ve spoken before, but it should be repeated that is is AGAINST BOARD POLICY to identify , harrass, or lodge public complaints through this board, about a practioner who posts here. In the last little while, I have had to suspend, then eventually ban entirely one user under several accounts for their attacks on this very qualified electrologist. This has caused Deedra ,myself, some of the senior electrologists on this board to have to confer on this issue, and to put steps in place to retain the integrity of not only the forums here, but also the careers of some contributing electrologists here.
I want to make the rules for this VERY clear.:
You may not personally identify an electrologist who has treated you, whether they are a member or contributor of this board, or not.
The board may not be used to harrass, or otherwise attack an electrologist here.
Unfortunately, experience has told me that unfortunately not everyone seeking electrolysis is sane. Sometimes people with severe depression or other mental issues, get quite convinced of what they THINK is occurring, and lash out irresponsibly against those who have only tried to help them to the best of their abilities…
If you use this board to harass any electrologists here, I will not hesitate to suspend your account from posting or banning your presence on hairtell entirely. This is unacceptable and will not be permitted to occur.

4 Likes

Excellent Seana and I did get your phone call … for some reason I was unable to phone you. I’ll have Eric check out what happened. Also, I didn’t contact you by email on any subject … not me! I will try to contact our dear friend, but somehow I’ve lost his contact information. And YES … I have some experience in this “realm.”

Nice banner, Seana! Thanks.

You’ve only part of the idea Dee. in Speaking with A he told me he was calling and texting to get around by using multiple phone numbers over 24 times tonight alone. This one is really nucking futz. I gave strict directives to block ignore and refuse to engage at every turn which will be the only way it get resolved.I feel so sorry for A.

Well, he’s now “bombing” my Youtube channel … but as soon as the bomb appears I delete it. We’re all going to have to be annoyed a bit for the next month or so when all of this resolves … and physically it will. What I also mean is, in such cases, a new … and more urgent issue will take-over the person’s focus. It’s predictable; sort of like our “news cycle?” Odd that A has not contacted me?

he said he had messaged you through hairtell? I asked him instead to emil you directly…Hes having to go to the police today, as heis making threats against him on multiple forums now apparently… I’m surprised I have heard nothing that I know of ( I better knock on some wood but quick!)
Edit: I wonder if this guy realizes the damage he is doing to his own self. There isnt an electrologist on the planet will ever touch him or not heard of him after this. They would have to be a nucking futz as he is to do it and risk their practice in the process. It will be outright impossible for him to get electrolysis treatment ever, anywhere!

2 Likes

We’re now in contact … I have a couple suggestions. Thanks

trying to call you now…

Before all this happened, I tried to email you, Uncle Mike and message you here. Are you still at cox.net?

OH … I have a new email:
electrologynow@gmail.com

We got fiber optics and had to get rid of cox altogether. Cox was a bully.

Mystery solved! I will add this to my contacts.

1 Like

Hi! I’m trying to figure out how to post😅

You’ll need to be patient . The system delays you from creating a new post until you’ve read and taken part in couple other threads first. usually a few hours at most.

Oh, that’s why- thanks! I just posted.