important question!!!

i have a little bit of hair in between my eyebrows. I wanted to know if its okay to use tweasers to get them out. Will this cause the hair to grow back worse, the same or less than before.

Most people pluck their eyebrows. No problem if you want to do it. It will grow back the same and probably less when you get older as this area tends to lose hair with age.

You also have the permanent option of electrolysis which works best on hair that hasn’t been plucked etc.

Men and women tweeze everyday. It’s actually a wonderful way to get rid of hair temporarily. It would be a good choice for you. Like lagirl said, the permanent choice is electrolysis.

Unless you plan on having electrolysis to permanently remove the unwanted hair, it is fine. This is only important because waxing/tweezing might distort follicles which can make electrolysis a bit more difficult.

However, dear Vickie, I will add to say that I have never had a difficult eyebrow case because of years of waxing or tweezing. If an electrologist can switch back and forth from blend to thermolysis, the eyebrows offer no real challenge than any other area does. That’s what I like to do, but for other electrologists that do only one modality, they will still be okay as long as the client comes in every three weeks in the beginning to catch new, early anagen hairs. That’s when they are straight in the follicle and that’s why there is some disagreement about the distorted follicle issue even being a problem. Years ago I just about had my head snapped off about this very issue when I mentioned distorted follicles making electrolysis more difficult. My instructor said that was untrue. Well, okay then, she should know. I have come to agree with her over the years.