Immersed in vat of depilatory?

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>
I found that Xelance depilatory (from France) is pretty effective. What about the prospect of some beauty salon devising a way where customers could get into a tub of it up to their necks to do their whole body at once? Then, after 15 minutes, they could get into a cool shower.I can see pro bodybuilders or beachgoers doing this a day or two before competing or beachgoing. I am not trying to be funny, I wanted your thoughts on something like this.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>The problem is that different body areas and hair thicknesses need different times. You might get a serious burn on, say, your inner thighs if you stayed in long enough to do your chest. In addition, some people get hives or allergic reactions. It’s possible to die if the reaction is bad enough-- your lungs can fill with fluid and your throat close up. Finally, the issue of keeping the vat of fluid sterile would be hard, and you would need hundreds of times the amount versus just spreading on a thin layer where needed.
</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>
Second question: has LHR gotten any better in the last year or maybe two? Or is it pretty much where it was circa 2000/2001?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>LHR has had good results for some with light skin and dark hair, but practitioner skill with the right laser is your best bet. For more, see the laser section on hairtell.

http://www.hairtell.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=43