I'm tired of this...

As in the title, I’m sick of my body hair. I cannot leave them on my body because I do not accept them. I feel better when they are gone. As for all the other parts of the body (arms, legs, armpits, stomach, bikini) I can handle shaving and it’s fine. The breast area, on the other hand, is problematic, making me depressed. I can’t handle it. It is thin and short hair, but black, which is very noticeable on my fair skin. It makes me ashamed of myself.
Tried waxing, effect for 3 weeks, then horrible ingrown hair. Peeling didn’t help much, horrible ingrowth every time, so I gave up on waxing. In addition, the skin was irritated even though I do everything right and I don’t want to keep irritating my skin all my life.
I have tried shaving, it is fast, however, again in this part of my body I have a terrible tendency to grow ingrowth. Despite shaving towards the hair and scrubs. In addition, I feel mentally ill to shave a part of my body that most women don’t shave.
I also tried threding and sugar - the effect is the same as in waxing.
I bought a lightener for body hair. After 10 minutes, the hair is still not white. I will try it next time nsa 15 minutes, now I’m over. If that doesn’t help, I don’t know anymore. And I’m afraid that the effect will only last a few days, and this is an expensive product. However, despite using the bleach several times, I still have ingrown hair. It just drives me crazy. Why is there no way for them to just fall out? I have the impression that hair has taken over my life, I feel helpless.
I’ve heard of electrolysis, but I’m afraid of scarring. I had one electrolysis on my abdomen, specifically on a small fragment, the red dots remained for a long time, which stressed me, after some time they disappeared, but I returned to shaving my stomach, the abdomen is not a big problem, only these breasts. The person who gave me the procedure said that electrolysis works as deeply as a laser and cannot guarantee that they will never grow back. :frowning: If so, I do not know if it makes sense to go electrolysis, in addition it takes a long time because there is a lot of hair. This hair makes me feel lost, I don’t know what to do anymore.I wish someone would free me from this problem, I am tired of this. I envy people who don’t have such a problem.

The red dots are 100% normal. Go to my website and download all the free materials such as “the wound module.” Or watch the videos on the healing skin.

Get a good elecrologist and remove the hairs permanently. I have a male client (back) at the moment and after 3-days we have removed an area probably two or three times larger than the area you are talking about and probably 10X the amount of hair. Don’t “over-think” this and confuse yourself by trying everything under the sun. Go with the tried-and true-and guaranteed method of permanent hair removal: electrolysis. Indeed, body hair removal can be guaranteed. Just do it!

2 Likes

When you get tired of saying I’m tired of this, you will move forward with a plan.

I don’t know what your hair problem looks like on your body, but let’s focus here on one area. If the hair on your breasts bother you, then start electrolysis there. I assume you are talking about coarse hair around your areola’s? That is an easy area to bring under control. It is small. Start there to boost your confidence and then go further.

Electrolysis works for every skin color, every hair structure, anywhere for every color of hair. Laser is good for dense, dark hair on pale skin. Both modalities need skilled professionals because if it isn’t done correctly, neither will work.

There is nothing on this planet that will PERMANENTLY REMOVE hair other than electrolysis. There is nothing on planet earth that with PERMANENTLY REDUCE hair like laser. Do something, prepare to spend a good amount of money and most importantly, choose a very skilled person to do either or both. This requires you to do some research. It’s harder to find an electrologist in most countries than it is a laser person. Now that’s what I call too depressing for us earthly mammals.

The harder option is to accept the hair if these choices are too difficult.

3 Likes

I like your answer Dee Dee …

1 Like

What Mike Bono says is the truth. Electrolysis is the only way to go. Please find yourself an experienced Board Certified Electrologist who knows what they are doing. Remember to be patient and be kind to yourself. Trim the hair in the meantime with scissors or change your razor more often. The razor you maybe using is dull and chaffing the skin cause irritation and more chance for Problematic ingrown hairs. Also try swabbing hydrogen peroxide on the irritated areas over the next few days. It will draw out any impurities under the skin, and help dry and heal the area.

Well said Dee Dee!!