I'm Letting it Grow Out!

The hair on my armpits, that is. But only for a few days, so I can have them cleared with electrolysis.

During my last treatment my chest was totally bared, so we decided to start on my armpits. I’m shaving them now, with the M3 Power razor blade in the shower. My practitioner said a lot of guys are having their armpits cleared, so I figured why not? At the end of my session, we had enough time to do half of my left armpit. To say the least, the area cleared with electrolysis feels better than the area that was shaved.

I decided to go with electrolysis because the nearby areas on my outer chest and sides were somewhat resistant to laser treatment. Plus we had some spare time and I already had my shirt off so I figured I’d get an early start.

My armpits have never been treated with laser or electro before now, so the hair is relatively coarse. I was surprised at how much more electrolysis hurt on my armpits compared to my chest. But it is still very tolerable.

Here’s looking forward to a totally hairless upper body!

RJC2001

Armpits do go fast. Many people are able to clear them in one sitting from the firt time out.

I am surprised that it hurt more than your chest, as many of my clients report they don’t feel armpit work at all, or that it is just something they know is happening, but is of no consequence. Of course, there are so many variables, that who knows what the difference is here.

Here’s a good lesson for people planning on doing their own electrolysis: James and other highly skilled electrologists can clear an armpit in one to two hours. Even after I’d spent fifty to a hundred hours doing electrolysis, when I moved on to my wife’s armpits, it still took me about six hours to clear each one. This was doing fast blend, with epilation times of about four seconds. In other words, my insertion times are two to three times as long as James’s.

My chest hair was a lot finer because it was blasted with several laser treatments. Plus the hair is not nearly as dense there due to the success I had with the laser there. That is probably why I felt it less there. I never had any hair removal done on my armpits other than shaving.

When I first started laser treatments, I didn’t have my armpits done because I was trying to keep the cost down, and shaving worked well enough.

It was a nice surprise to see how fast the armpits can be cleared.

RJC2001

This is just one example of why I say that many areas can actually be cleared with good electrolysis with a fast practitioner at a lower cost than most LASER, and with the look of being finished in no time at all, and without waiting for shedding of burnt tissue to fall out over a course of weeks.

This would not be true of something like a very hairy back, but for a lady’s cookie duster, or some other small job, it is true.

This is just one example of why I say that many areas can actually be cleared with good electrolysis with a fast practitioner at a lower cost than most LASER, and with the look of being finished in no time at all, and without waiting for shedding of burnt tissue to fall out over a course of weeks.

This would not be true of something like a very hairy back, but for a lady’s cookie duster, or some other small job, it is true.

I agree!

RJC2001

is it possible to do electrolysis on the female genital areas? Like a brazilian wax job if you know what that is… basically everything but a landing strip?

It seems to me that would be insanely painful. Is it being done by professionals?

Yes it is, and I am one of the professionals who provide this service.

It is best to have a professional numb the area with an injection for the first few treatments to facilitate a quick start. Later, when the hairs are fewer, thinner and all around easier to work on, a topical or nothing at all would be needed.

On the other hand, I have also had people who were able to do the work with nothing from the very start. Especially in blend, and with the newer machines.

One of our members has created a Yahoo Group devoted to just this topic and there are even some pictures in that one.

I have provided this service to many people, men and women, from many different backgrounds. I take it they are all happy about it based on the thank you cards, I get, and the exotic dancers that I have done seem to move to Las Vegas when they are done… Something about a competitive advantage from not having any down time due to wax and stubble care down time.

Good Luck in what ever you do.

We did a full Brazilian on my wife. There’s no denying: It’s one big job.