I'm going to start electrolysis, which machine I buy

327/5000

Hello, I am dedicated to alexandrite laser hair removal and I want to complete the treatments, or make small facial areas directly with electrolysis. Please, what machine do you recommend? There are many in the market with different prices and I am afraid of making a mistake. I would appreciate a response to the electrolisiss experts

why are you trying to do it yourself?\we sure seem to have a lot of potential DIY’ers lately, but the reality, most of them wont get very far It’s true that if you are determined and persistent enough to want to learn, you CAN learn electrolysis, but as someone who has done it I will say it is anything but easy and most who try to do what I did dont get very far with the project.Regardless a machine capable of blend, treatments, is about all I recommend these days for DIY.

Firstly decide which modality you choose to deliver the outcome you want
Next ensure the machine company has a breakdown plan
Next list the companies for each modality and what they offer with the machine ie support training replacement parts etc
For thermolysis I use dectro - great machine but if it breaks down am in trouble - lesson learnt!
I do galvanic multi probe and these machines are currently not On the market however will be back later this year
Blend I have questions so definitely I am not the person to ask for advice
I agree with your approach and in my opinion the galvanic would be a perfect compliment
However try all and see what feels right for you. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me especially on galvanic - my speciality

It is my belief that galvanic would be perfect
Go to my website - client stories - s photo of Sylvia - Singapore Indian full face of coarse hair which I completely stripped. Was plucking 1-2 hrs per day. She called in to see me 20 years after we completed the full face with galvanic and before I did any treatment photographed her face. Struggled to find anything -

Are you planning to do Electrolysis on your on your face?
As a professional Electrologists I advise don’t do that.
Go to a professional Electrologists for getting Electrolysis hair removal done.
Find an Electrologist having Apilus Electrolysis machines from Dectro International.

I dont agree with either of these statements.

First, I am living proof that facial self electrolysis can be done safely, and effectively. I listened to a lot of comments similar to this while doing so, and every one of them was incorrect.

Second, Apilus/Dectro machines are no more safe or effective than any other brand of epilator. Tehy all kill hair safely and effectively. I actually DO use an Apilus Xcell in my practise and I would be the first to tell you that the one thing holding back good treatments is a poor reliability record and lack of support. The person who goes out of their way to choose a practitioner by manufacturer of their machine, is a fool.

Finally, galvanic is EXTREMELY slow to progress, actually too slow for descent DIY work. I regularly recommend blend treatments for DIY because THEY CAN be done safely and effectively and in a timely manner. There is zero advantage to spending all that time and discomfort waiting for galvanic treatments and most who do try this route, generally get frustrated and quit before completion.

Seana

2 Likes