I'm afraid and need help please

I’ve been having Electrolysis for just over 2 months now (30 min sessions weekly). I have been having the fine blonde hairs on my chin treated, the lady is using the Thermoysis (SP?) method on a setting of 4 and is zapping for about 1-2 seconds, the treatment is very comfortable, I can’t feel any plucking sensation just a slight pull occasionally. My skin has no scabbing and very little swelling after treatment, and within a couple of hours my skin is almost back to normal. I have noticed that the hairs are growing back stubbly and not tapered. I was wondering that because the hairs are fine is it possible that you wouldn’t necessarily feel a plucking sensation, if they were being tweezed anyway?
I’m sorry this is so long winded but I really need to know if the treatment I’m receiving is good or bad! Hoping someone can help me…thanks!

It is hard to evaluate treatment without actually seeing the treated area, and harder still if one can not judge the difference between a treated follicle and an untreated follicle.

I will tell you that fine hairs are some of the hardest to treat, because if the setting is not done properly, or the insertion is too deep, or too shallow, the treatment is unsuccessful. In a case of poor treatment, the hair will break off in the follicle and continue to grow.

If you have any question as to the effectiveness of your current treatments, simply ask to see a hair or 3 while you are at your next treatment. If you see the “bulb” or “root sheath” on the end of the hair, then relax, you are getting good treatment. If you get three hairs in a row with no epithilial tissue attatched, then your practitioner needs to adjust either the insertion depth, or the treatment setting.

I caution you however, it would take at least 6 weeks to get to the point where you could start to see a difference in how many hairs you have returning.