IHH need advice

David,
Hey I need your advice! I have decided that bodybuilding is very important to me and I want to rid my back of all hair! I guess since I have been lifting and taking supplements that my test levels are just through the roof. My question is is there a way that I can keep waxing and sugaring on a normal routine to keep the hair not noticible at all? Like wax every 2 weeks or so? Any advice how i should go about this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!,
Chris

The limiting factor with Waxing is the length of the hair… a minimum of 6mm (1/4 inch) would be needed to get a good waxing… but the hair can be done at any point after that length… so perhaps if you want to look your best for a competition, then you can get waxed a few days before… and if there are o shows or competitions, then schedule your waxing every 4, 6 or 8 weeks, depending on what suits you…

Some people have had great results with using an epilator between waxing… have a look over on that forum and see what you think about that… I have no personal experience with an epilator…

Good luck, stay smooth, and keep up the creatine monohydrate for muscle size before competitions …

David