Hi everybody! If you ever see a TV commercial that promises you easy hair removal with Epil-Stop & Spray - NEVER buy it!
I have just had a terrible experience:
- extremely aggressive sales staff, trying to sell you all that unnecessary junk;
- overcharging of my credit card by almost $40;
- I explicitly stated several times that I don’t want the future bi-monthly shipments unless I made sure the product works on me - they didn’t cancel them!!!
- Nobody cared to apologize when I called Customer service with complaints;
- They don’t reimburse shipping and handling (i understand, they would probably go bancrupt if they did).
- Finally, THE PRODUCT DOESN’T WORK AT ALL! It smells like onions (not like citrus as they claim) and it irritates (not moisturizes, exfoliates, soothes etc as they have it on the bottle and in the commercial).
I am so mad! I don’t feel ashamed being ripped off and I would be happy to talk to anyone who had similar experience. I have to do something about it. Getting my money back is just not enough!