I want to buy a machine!??

Hi Everyone,
I would like to open a beauty salon in Europe. In the part of Europe I am at now this is very unpopular. Can you suggest which machines are good and inexpensive?How much should a good machine cost? It seems that a lot of you have done so much research on it that you are bigger experts than the cosmetologists. Thanks so much.

First question is, what is a dominant skin color of people in your country. When you buy a machine make sure it is FDA approved. Cheap lasers don’t deliver enough energy to rmove hair permanently.
If you have more questions you can call me at 718-646-2989

how do i know that its FDA approved? also, who sells the best machines?

Manufacturer would post if machine is FDA approved. As to the best brand, it depends if you need Alex, Yag or any other type depending on predominant ethnicity (skin and hair color) in your country.

Do you know of any manufacturers that sell online and what the prices of such machines are? Maybe there are websites where people sell used ones. People in Poland have fairly dark hair and pale skin which I think is perfect for such treatments?

Do you know of any manufacturers that sell online and what the prices of such machines are? Maybe there are websites where people sell used ones. People in Poland have fairly dark hair and pale skin which I think is perfect for such treatments?

None of the manufacturers sells online. Machines range from $60,000 to $110,000. You can purchase a used machine at a cheaper price. If you need some help with that you can call me at 718-646-2989

can you e mail me englishinwawa@yahoo.com. currently i am in poland i have a few questions that i would like to ask.