I need your help ... spatouch

Hi
I am 19 years old andI live in USA I have hair in placec where it shouldn’t be. I have dark hair on mu chest stomach. lihter hair on my upper back with some dark coarse hair. Lover back dark hair all buttock area is so hairy:o( (dark hair as well and of course my legs. then are my feet. so as u see i am one hairy bastard lol. my guestion is. I was offered Spatouch (actually i asked for it and they told me they would give me one for $5000 propably slightly used but i am not sure. They said it is in exelent condition and they give half year warranty for this. What i am looking for is some device that i can remove hair easly and in private of my own home. I am not looking for permanent removal but at least something that would give me some hair free time like 3 months or so. I would be happy with that. I tried waxing and epilators. It hurts as hell and leaves me with red bumps that last reallyyyyy long and then some ingrow hairs. so after all it looks really nasty. And with spatouch I could just use it several times and had a long free of hair time I dont mind that the hair would come back after 3 moths as long as i dont have that red bumbs
and it doesnt take too much time to do.
what do u think ?
would that be good for me?
I know that i could spent that 5000 going for a laser but i feel dont want to some lady or guy to treat my buttocks. and I heard that the hair mey return and you have to go for touch ups so i figure i may be better of with spatouc. I know it has clearence here by the FDA it also got CE MARK in europe where I come from and I know that they dont give that Mark just for nice looking device. So what do you all think?

hairybastard,
Nice nickname! I don’t think this is a good idea. You haven’t had training to operate laser equipment, the areas you are talking about treating would be extremely difficult to accurately perform self-treatment on, and the laser probably requires special electrical connections.

I, too, am a young person with a lot of body hair I would like removed. I would encourage you to take your time and find a qualified professional to treat you. I didn’t just walk in and say “make me hairless from the neck down,” instead I am focusing on doing a little at a time to ensure that the practicioner, equipment, and my skin/hair are all compatible!

Cheers,
htky

thank you for your reply.
About that training i would need.
Spatouch is a first light based devise that has been cleared for at home use for patients. It is very easy to operate. Just plug and play. It’s not dangerous because it only has 3.5 -7 joules. It’s like epilation, like waxing but last longer.
Should I go for it? Has anybody had any experience with spatouch?

Hi,

I was doing a test with the Spatouch. It hearts like laser. I can tell you that it is very popular here in Israel. People told me that there are good long term results but it usually needs 15-20 treatments 1-2 months apart. It is used here in beauty parlors by people without any special training. I don’t think that there is any research that proves its long term or permanent efficacy. Hope that helped.

Hairybastard…Don’t do it!
Use the money for laser treaments!
Don’t worry about what the person doing your treatments thinks, just think of the results you will have in return!!!

Hairybastard
I am pretty hairy and was embarrassed to go to the lazer center myself,but I figure they have seen it all!! No matter what there is always someone hairier, etc…I would say Just go to the laser center…

thank all for responses.
I just want to say. Look at all these people that aren’t happy with the results from laser. that says that hair comes back. What then? Cus I sure as hell wont spend another 5000$. So i figured that it would be better because this is going be mine and whenever i am going to need this i will use it and then have some free hair time. am I wrong?

maybe you’re right. If you do decide to work on yourself just be sure to post your results here.

I would have to aggree with him, spending 5000 on 5-8 treatments and still hairy - at least you would own something to remove that hair - even tho its temp - and after time it would prob thin out enough that you could deal with it