I need some good opinions...I'm new to this

hello, I’m a 25 year old male who’s balding and shaves his head. I am looking for a way to get rid of the annoying shadow that I can still see even after I shave. It’s the only thing that really bothers me about shaving. I don’t want permanent hair removal, I’ve heard waxes and depilitories are whats used nowadays for TEMPORARY hair removal. I just don’t want the permanance of having all my hair gone never to grow back again. I have pretty good skin, I tan well, and my skin doesn’t irritate easily. Please help me with your suggestions.

If you don’t want permanent removal,waxing is the only thing that will get rid of the shadow. I don’t know the repercussions of having your head waxed though.

Best thing to do at this point is to get a suntan on your head to hide the shadows. The head is more sensitive to the sun so start slow and use sunscreens. Increase tanning time in small increments and or use a lower number sunscreen until you get down to SPF 4. Don’t get a sunburn on your head, it will peel and make shaving difficult. The sun is a lot less intense in the winter do if your in the south it would be a good time to get started.

RJC2001

You would need to remove the hairs by the root to reduce the shadow, but this should be done by a pro, at least the first time. Otherwise, the thickness of the hairs and their density can actually cause the skin to tear. Ouch! :fearful: