I need some Feedback,PLEASE!!!!!

Hi Chris:

I never meant you, and I am sorry if I added that to your letter. I am very sensitive, perhaps too much and I am sure that the person didn’t mean it as a negative thing.
My apology.

I also understand how gay people face a similar struggle to my own. That is probably why we share a common umbrella.
When I change gender and am still with my wife,some will see us as gay. If I liked men and had a boyfriend after SRS, then people would still think he is gay or I am, or that was my reason for transitioning.
Pretty wierd! People are wierd!

Yes your shadow should get better till you have none.
I had dark brown hair on light skin, although some greys.
I am not sure about pitting and scarring, especially on the chin. I can always cover any imperfections with foundation, but you can’t. I would hope you don’t have too much, but I think at times it is hard to tell the final status of our skin since we are always in recovery mode.The shadow will go though, as the hair gets thinned out.

Again, I am sorry for being sensitive. People will probably always use wrong gender pronouns in my case.

Alicia

Hi Alicia,
Im not being defensive in anyway,I completaly understand your sensitivity and the importiance of feeling recognized,respected,and treated fairly and with consideration just like anyone else. Whats importiant to remember is too believe in yourself and that you have the courage and strenght to do what many people lack in life,and that is too pursue there true selve’s and calling. In the process facing much discrimination and judgement often along the way. So I just wanted to clarify that I always try to be respectful and considerate of others. We are all so the same,no matter what our gender,race,religous beliefs,background etc. We all just want to be happy and live life as fully and richly as possable. We have one chance,so we must live in the moment. I wish you all the happiness and success in your transition and in life!

Well another 3 hour treatment tomorrow on the upper neck,my lower neck is still rashed and a bit bumpy and my face feels very dry,itchy,rubbery and almost asleep. I think the 3 week break will really do me allot of good and then I should probably try to do 2 hours every 2 weeks if my facail hair continues to grow back at the rate it is,which I feel is pretty minimal thus far.Feels really good to not being dragging a razor across my face every morning and be so shadowy and stubbly by end of day! I just hope my skin repairs itself and heals up during my 3 week break.As always thanks for all your feed back and help with my questions.

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I really need them since my official name change came in and I am about to come out and go full time at work.

The unfortunate part is that the name change came 6 months earlier than expected, so I am scrambling to prepare.

I am glad that your electro is going well. I have 2 more hours tonight. Luckily my hair seems to be under control, but I am not finished with electro.It is a good thing that I am as far as I am right now since I could not go full time the way my beard used to grow.

I really do appreciate your words of wisdom though. I know that people assume this is just a lifestyle choice, but it is something that can only truly be understood by someone who is like me. I think that gay people understand the discrimination aspect of it, and need to be who we are, and hopefully most of us understand how hard it is for someone who is gay to be themselves too.

Alicia

U-welcome Alicia,
My thoughts and well wishes go out to you as you begin this new and exciting chapter in your life! I really wish you well and the best of everything. I know the challenges you face to some degree and hope that this transition is a smooth and comfortable one for you both at work and in your personal life. Im sure it will!It must be so exciting and wonderful to see these changes finally happening in your life and hope that as quickly as things are happening you take a moment to really experience this union of mind,body and soul. Good luck to you!!Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Hi Chris:

Thanks for the well wishes.

I am currently in the middle of changing all of my ID’s and living full time as a woman.

Coming out at work was hard, but I managed to summon up the courage.

Now every day I face a new person whom I have to present my name change papers to. I am most anxious to get new photo ID’s since I look nothing like my old ones now, and besides that it isn’t my name anymore on them.

I feel electrolysis has helped a lot. There is no way I could go out and feel comfortable with a dark beard shadow or hairs which sprouted through the skin part way through the day.

Now I face the dilemma many others face including
GG women, letting my facial hair grow out for several days
prior to treatments. Luckily makeup can disguise some of them. I had hoped for a few months more before I went full time, but the fickle finger of fate delivered my name change a full 6 months ahead of schedule. I have to look o the bright side though in that it got me motivated to do what I would have had to do eventually.

Living with 2 identities is not fun when inside you are this other person whom I am now free to express.

No more hiding!

Alicia