I have a question

I’ve decided to call someone to get laser hair removal done on my chest… life is too short and I’m sick of waxing… but I have a question.

If I decide to do my chest, I don’t think having hairy legs will look good with a nice chest…

I’ve posted under home electrolysis about this… but now I’m considering getting my legs done also. Is that possible to thin out the hair on your legs rather than to remove all the hair???

Can anyone tell me anything about this, because I’m really ready to do this as soon as possible.

By the way, what do you suppose something like tthat would cost?

Getting the legs done with laser will probably cost as much or more than having your chest done.

If you have the time and the money I would recommend getting your legs done too. You won’t regret it.

I haven’t had my legs done but I am thinking of having them done now that my chest and back are just about totally hairless. I am into body building and like the increased muscular definition not to mention the comfort from being hairless. My legs aren’t that hairy to begin with so shaving has done a satisfactory job. I heard that laser works especially well on legs so I mayhave those done too. My chest was extremely hairy and the laser has changed that with excellent results.

My practitioner used to charge $2K to do the entire legs but there has been a rate increase so it is probably a lot more now.

RJC2001

It sounds like an ok idea for some, but I still don’t want to loose all the hair on my legs, so does anyone know if like I said, they can thin out the hair on my legs??? I’m about to call a doctor in my area but I don’t want to sound like a total nut case… Id rather just sound crazy online :wink:

You can often thin hair, but just make sure the practitioner is good so you don’t get patchy regrowth.

[ June 13, 2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Andrea ]