I don't know where to start

Ive been frustrated with razor bumps and plucking them out of my skin on a daily basis for the past two years. I have some questions about electrolisis if anyone can help i would be very grateful. I want all my facial hair removed so how long would it take for the doctor to remove the hair during each session? What are the average price range for an hour session? How long would it take for my hair to never grow back a year? and what is this that i hear about the whole facial growth process has to be treated, whats the growth process? i live in southern california orange county to be exact and i told my mom i want this done and she told me i should not get it done down here but in places like beverly hills and hollywood because that area would have more people who get that done so should i look in the beverly hills/hollywood area? Ive read about people getting scars and i use to use depilitory (sp?) creams which would cut my skin and il get scabs so are the electrolisis scabs similiar in the sense that they are not along for long periods and when you peel it off it doesnt leave a scar? Thanx in advance.

I want all my facial hair removed so how long would it take for the doctor to remove the hair during each session?

It depends on how many hairs you have. It can take 30 minutes for a female to 20 hours or more for a male facial clearing.

What are the average price range for an hour session?

$1 to $2 a minuute.

How long would it take for my hair to never grow back a year?

Six months to 3 years.

and what is this that i hear about the whole facial growth process has to be treated, whats the growth process?

Hair grows in cycles and not all hairs are visible at any given time, that’s why you have to have multiple treaments.

i live in southern california orange county to be exact and i told my mom i want this done and she told me i should not get it done down here but in places like beverly hills and hollywood because that area would have more people who get that done so should i look in the beverly hills/hollywood area?

Go to the person with the best repoutation in your area, and the best one you can afford.

Ive read about people getting scars and i use to use depilitory (sp?) creams which would cut my skin and il get scabs so are the electrolisis scabs similiar in the sense that they are not along for long periods and when you peel it off it doesnt leave a scar?

Some people get tiny scabs after a session that last a few days to a few weeks. You have to leave them alone while they heal to avoid scars.

I should add to this that many times there are little red dots, or eschars that form, and would just go away in a very short time if it were not for the client’s insistence on scratching, and rubbing the treatment area. Of course letting the treatment area get dirty, or even scrubbing dirt (some call it makeup) into the area before it heals is also a problem.

Keep the area clean and dry for at LEAST 24 hours, if not the full 3 days your electrologist recommends. I have clients who apply their makeup right in front of me at the conclusion of their treatment while I am saying, “You should keep the area clean and dry for 24 to 72 hours, and give it at least a day without makeup” They smile at me and say, “Yeah, Yeah, you told me that already.” :roll_eyes: