I bought a diode/IPL laser from another country

I did a couple of months of research before purchasing this, as it was almost $5k, but I did import a diode/IPL laser, and it’s working amazingly. I did about 3 months of research, and keep a log of the settings I’m using. I got several filters with the IPL that target different things. I’ve been giving myself IPL acne facials and my skin has never been clearer. I’ve had it for about a month, and I’m quite a hairy girl, and for the first time in my life my skin is somewhat smooth like it has never been before. I couldn’t find much about people sharing their positive experiences buying these, or kind answers to inquiries about people buying these. So I wanted to share mine.

IPL= Intense Pulsed Light. They lack sufficient power to penetrate to the root as a real laser does, and are not permanent as a result. The reason you dont see many people sharing about using these, is most times we are able to warn them away before laying out $5000 or more.

Well, it also has a diode on the same machine, and my results are AMAZING so far, in the one month, and it was completely worth every penny :slight_smile:

Also, just to note, this is a clinical strength IPL. It goes up to 60J, so the power is definitely in this.

Most definitely more powerful than a home device you can purchase at big box places for $300. Be careful and good luck.

1 Like