Hyperpigmentation persists months after electrolysis

lol! Michael is in Santa Barbara California.

1 Like

Thanks Samid for the invite ā€¦ but yes, I live in California. I think you may be over doing it. You have five products already and may add another? Maybe itā€™s time to consult with a real expert like a dermatologist or even an esthetician? Often medications (or products) donā€™t work well together and sometimes interfere and make things worse. Youā€™re doing the ā€œthrow everything AND the ā€˜kitchen sinkā€™ at the problem.ā€

The deal is, you actually donā€™t have a problem because what youā€™re showing is going to resolve on its own. Sometimes the skin heals IN SPITE of all the stuff we throw at it. I particularly donā€™t like your exfoliate product ā€¦ that is only going to increase the inflammation and make the skin look worse!

Oh California ! That good .Iā€™m in New Jersey good ā€¦well Iā€™m not using all the products in the same time ā€¦I did use just vitamine C for 6 days and I stopped but I did exfoliate and I stopped too .Iā€™m using now just a cleanser with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide and Iā€™m starting using peptide booster the one I showed you in the pic. Thanks a lots again Mr Bono for everything.i will just leave my skin heal by itself and using only peptide and a cleanser . Hypegmentation it will fade away as you said .

Hi brother Bono I have a question pls ā€¦the hypegmentation on my face is still there but I see wrinckles on my cheeks especially when I laugh they are very noticeableā€¦ Is wrinckles from hypegmentation or from the destroy of collagen that caused by the electrolysis? What should do for that wrinkles on my cheeks??? Iā€™m feeling very bad sir ā€¦bcz my cheeks were very smooth ā€¦ Thank you for your help.