hyper pigmentation and tighter skin

“Neutral agent”? Yes, we both know very well that they will manage to neutralize or thwart your plans and your illusion.

Even after so many years and so many offenses you still believe in the AEA, that is admirable! I hope that someday this association count on you as you’ve always trusted them, and you never, never feel disappointed again. Really, I hope.

I applaud and share your desire to modernize the profession coinciding with the times. This will prove, once again, how wrong are those who accused you of being “out of wave”.

(Uff, participating in this forum has become almost a mission impossible.)

Oh Jossie and (Dee too)

If I didn’t read your material and really “take it to heard” I would probably just cut my throat.

Your last statement about “mission impossible” is why I’ve not been posting for a few days. It seems that “we” finally get things settled (like the “modality wars” or anagen-only or PIH or tiny wrinkle-marks or laser induced hair growth) … and then BAM the whole thing starts all over again.

That is, of course, the nature of a blog: a revolving door. FINALLY, I get it! Still, it’s NOT a waste of time because “nervous clients” are helped (mostly because of Dee). I can’t do it any more.

I think that our goal, however, is much higher. I think back to the period before 1910 when there were fiercely independent MEDICAL schools … all teaching “their own secret treatment.” Not only was medical treatment not standard, treatments were debated and guarded trade secrets and “patent medicines” were everywhere and unregulated (often just cocaine or morphine). Who suffered? The patients suffered.

In my humble opinion, the electrolysis profession is shit! There, I said it! From electrologists posting horrific photos of bloody “thermolysis treatments” to manufacturers and schools making false claims and withholding information (to sell machines) and idiots with pumped-up egos that cheat patients. It’s all shit, Jossie! Worse than I thought.

So, do I slink back in my protected little cave (office), or do I get out there and keep fighting in this new internet medium? It does get tiresome … but you, my beloved(s), give me a glimmer of hope for the future.

At the moment, my cave is looking real good.

Probably you will do what is best for others, regardless of what is better or easier for you. It’s in your nature, and against this, there is nothing you can do.

The profession is not shit, Michael. People who are part of it, are the ones who make it very difficult at times. Not everyone acts the same way, there are very special electrologists out there. For them it is for whom worth going out of your cave.

By the way, I checked one of the phenomena described in one of your “obsolete” books. This is the reverse coagulation pattern due to the use of too low HF intensity. For this test, I used the Apilus Platinum.

Curious, considering that this is a very modern machine, your description remains true to the facts. You see? the only neutral agent you need to keep going is the rigor that science offers, something you know better than anyone.

And that should be explained to beginners!
I was never told this and went through my errors, even caused permanent scarring in my very beginnings by using not enough HF. Thanks for posting this video.

(BTW: Apilus enforces this kind of settings by their strange limitation of HF energy in classical blend mode.)

Another reason the IBP was invented years ago.

hello everyone, so the hyperpigmentation isn’t as noticeable as before.
one thing that bothers me is the texture of those spots affected; they feel wrinkly.
in my first post it felt tight and when i opened my mouth wide it felt like i was stretching my skin. and now it is like i “stretched” it so much that it became loose.