How to reduce the pain while epilating

Please help!!!

I bought a Braun 3370 because it has many good reviews. I tried this epilator today. I was really shocked by the pain. I read that the first time epilating will be painful, but I didn’t know it would be this much pain. By the time I was done with my first stroke I was bleeding a little bit.
I tried to hold this epilator at a perpendicular angle and I went as slow as I could. I did my underarm and I am planning to do my pubic hair next. If it hurt that bad with my underarm, I wonder what it’s gonna do to my genital area. Is there anything to relieve the pain? Is novocaine sold freely in the US? If yes , where can I buy it?
Thank’s

Please help!!!

I bought a Braun 3370 because it has many good reviews. I tried this epilator today. I was really shocked by the pain. I read that the first time epilating will be painful, but I didn’t know it would be this much pain. By the time I was done with my first stroke I was bleeding a little bit.
I tried to hold this epilator at a perpendicular angle and I went as slow as I could. I did my underarm and I am planning to do my pubic hair next. If it hurt that bad with my underarm, I wonder what it’s gonna do to my genital area. Is there anything to relieve the pain? Is novocaine sold freely in the US? If yes , where can I buy it?
Thank’s

Usually most people get waxed the first time since it’t quick and far less uncomfortable. After the first time it’s mush easier. Also trin the hair to about 2 to 3 mm’s before doing any epilating because the hair will temporary hang onto the rotary heads before being removed.
No need for the drugs but maybe some aspirn and wine before hand it you feel the need.
Yes even pubic hair is easy but get it waxed the very first time. I’ve known people who tuffed it out the first time but for me a few dollars surely isn’t worth the pain to me.