how to reach around your own back?

i have dealt with thick dark hairs on my back since about the age of twelve and have tried several things to remove it over the years. the only problem is that i don’t have anyone to help most of the time and trying to shave or wax your own back is quite a challenge. does anyone have any tips?
any advice would be greatly appreciated,
James

Check this out:

Back Hair Trimmer

BTW, I have also seen that model at Target.

Clio Designs also has something similar, and you can find it at Walgreens:

Back Hair Trimmer for $19.99

I have seen both of them and it looks like the one at Target may work better, but it is $10 more. I have not used either one.

RJC2001

You can always ask someone to help you out… :slight_smile:

I found an article about removing back hair… (http://www.articlecity.com/articles/women/article_2447.shtml)…

Hope it will help…

The person who write that article did not even mention electrolysis (especially for those with light hair on their backs.) Geesh :slight_smile:

I knew someone who had the same problem and had no one to help them shave their back. Their solution was simple and might be worth a try: attach the razor to a stick or straightened coathanger, and stand with a mirror behind you if you can. Reach behind like a backscratcher or bath brush and shave. I am lucky I can reach behind and reach every area on my back with little problem.

This is an expandable handle razor for $40.00. Click on the top right, skinny razor picture.

http://www.mangroomer.com/?gclid=CIXpuryS5ZQCFQVvFQodUCmGRw

Dee

Shaving should never be an option. Its a life sentence really.

worstenemy: What are you referring to? Shaving is the best non-permanent removal option out there. Epilating, plucking, or waxing can distort the follicles and make electrolysis and laser much more difficult in the long run AND can even cause hairs to grow darker and thicker over the long term.

If you can’t afford permanent removal, shaving (or bleaching) are THE best methods to prevent hair from becoming worse.