I have trimmed my legs hair with scisors and it looks
much better now. But there is knew problem, which I was expected.
When I’m wearing trousers I feel like I had hundreds of pils, needles on
my legs. It’s very painful, but it’s much better than what I felt before trimming.
I have several questions connected with trimming:
- What to do to make trimmed hair to feel softer, more natural?
What to do to minimize itching (it’s realy painful) ?
(maybe there is some cream or something like that)
- If electric clipper would be the better choice then scisors in this case?
- Will electric clipper cause less itching?
- What electric clipper would you recommend me? (which are available on Internet stores)
- If you can give me any tips about trimming body hair I would be very thankful?
thank you for reading this
I count on your help