How to get rid of stubble after shaving my head?

I have tried many different razors including the headblade and mach 3 and still have a shadow wig after I shave my head.

What’s the best way to get a smooth shave and no stubble without going to something permanent?

The videos I’ve seen of head waxing looks like it hurts…a lot

Thanks,

I would also like to know how to get a better shave and that’s for the leg’s and bikini area as well. I’ve been using Gillette for years now and loved the Venus when it came out, I thought it was the BOMB!! But now since they have the razors with the 4 blades and now one’s with a 5 blades that just came out called Embrace are these much better to use for the bikini area and legs for a closer shave. Also I have notice that since all these advances in razors I really feel that Gillettes blades are not as good as they used to be, maybe its just me but they seem not as sharp.

I haven’t tried the 4 or the 5 blade razors yet and really feel they are quite expensive but I’ll most likely wind up investing! I would also like to know if Aveeno which make’s a facial moisturizer called Positively Smooth it states on the bottle that it minimizes’s the appearance of unwanted HAIR!! Does anyone know if this is a productive product and if so maybe it can help Nitrome with the area on your head if used properly, I think it would be safe to use on your head since your face is a sensitive area to begin with. I’ve used this product but not enough to notice. I’ve also had some electrolysis done and haven’t used it right after, like the next day, but I wonder if this would be a great way to make this go more smoothly as well!?! Any thoughts?

Well, good luck and I hope someone with some GREAT KNOWLEDGE can be of some assistance. Thanks for listening!!

P.S. I don’t think waxing is a good idea just an opinion, not to mention this could only stimulate the hair shafts to grow back quicker and maybe even thicker. So my advice, I would stick to shaving. And what about a sensitive creme base After Shave does this help at all? I don’t put anything on the legs or the bikini area but if there’s something out there that will work for this area as well, I would love to know!?! Anything that will stop the hair for coming in quicker and close the shaft area so there is no razor bump or stump!! HELP!! Thanks again and all the best!!

have you tried the rolling razor it was a bit weird to start with but after I got used to it, I really liked it and now I think it’s better than Gillette