How to find the right clinic in your area

Hi Dee,

I think it is an updated list. The links seem to work ok.

Rita

Great info LA Girl for people looking to find a reputable laser hair removal clinic.

Hi. I am just new here, I’ve been reading some post and researching facts about laser hair removal so I’d have an idea and enough knowledge when I decide to give it a go but I also really wanted to seek advise if you know the best clinic around Heathrow area? If you can refer one that would be so great!! Thanks in advance and happy new year to y’all!

What laser machine I should ask for when walking into a laser clinic? I am Indian but my skin tone is towards the fair side with black hair. Medium light skin, I suppose. I have done few treatments before but don’t remember what they used and also one time, I had a very bad reaction. Even so, I have seen great reduction in my hair so this time I want to buy more treatments but at a good place and with a good technician. Any recommendations or previous experiences? I am based in Chicago.
Thanks for help!

Hello, after reading the informative FAQ, ive realized im between skin type IV and III. I understand I should look for a diode laser. The areas I want done have coarse hair. Is there anyway I can find out what settings they should be using?
Many years ago I had a couple treatments with mixed results- reduction in some areas, other areas with thinner growth the hair got coarser. I kept telling her to turn up the power, but she said she has to be careful of burns etc. Honestly, I think they just wanted me to keep coming back to make more money.

If you want to go to a laser hair removal clinic in UK. You can check out Colaz. They are specialized in laser hair removal with franchise in London, Harrow, Derby, Slough, Southall etc. You can check out their website or can go physically there to check what they offer.

http://www.colaz.co.uk/affordable-laser-hair-removal.html

Any recommendation for those in Singapore?

It doesn’t seem like laser hair therapy is common in Singapore. However, I found one aesthetic doctor that does it. Not sure if its good.

Link here: http://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/lasemd-hair-loss-treatment-laser/

Any feedback from anyone in U.S. who has done laser hair therapy before? Can advise?