How to find an electrologist in your area

As someone who’s gone to Bay Street Clinic Electrolysis as well, I have to heartily second Carmen. That woman was plucking me as well, and when I called her on it she gave a really evasive excuse. I stopped going there.

So, you recommend Carmen at Bay Street Clinic Electrolysis. Who was plucking you? Was it someone at another location?

Hi Dee:

I think that both Carmen and Wowzers are electrolysis clients
who are saying they were plucked like chickens at Bay Street
clinic. They are giving them 2 thumbs down.

Alicia

Oh, thanks for helping out on this one, Alicia.

hi

i 'm a spammer trying to get my web clicks off your backs. Please don’t edit out my spam. I need clicks
give me some clicks!

Can anyone recommend an electrologist in Atlanta?

Thank you.

Try Ahoova Mishael At Mishael’s Electrolysis. Her ofice is at 400/ Peachtree-Dunwoody in Atlanta.

400-843-9993

Thank you, Dee!

You are very welcome.

Are you still in the Netherlands??

One of our past posters, “laserhater” recommended this electrologist, so you might want to look up her posts and see what her story is all about.

Dee

Hello Dee,

I have just relocated from the Netherlands, so I am doing things “American style” now. : )

Mishael’s Electrolysis responded to an email I sent them last night immediately by phone this morning. They have the American Electrology Association and CPE stamps on their site. I am assuming this is a good sign? I am not sure what to look for in the U.S.

I have sent a message to “laserhater” inquiring, so I will see what they come back with.

Thank you again for your help and advice!

This all sounds very good. It’s quite fine to have AEA and CPE intials, but there are a lot of fabulous electrologists that don’t have these intials who perform electrolysis superbly.

I’m not sure if “laserhater” even refers to this site anymore. She has received information that helped her through a very difficult time. When she started electrolysis with the aforementioned business, she ended up very satisfied and thanked everyone and more or less told us that she’s moving on. So, I hope she responds to you, but thought I would give you some perspective in case she doesn’t answer your private message.

Here’s her post from 2007:

"Re: My electrolysis after laser triggered growth [Re: laserhater]
laserhater
Major Contributor

Loc: Atlanta, GA Hey Everybody,
OK I haven’t posted in a while & wanted to check in. After this post, I might not be in again. After completing my electrolysis, I am ready to move on from hair removal and get on with life. I haven’t had a treatment in 5 months and haven’t had one single hair pop up. My skin looks great. I am so happy and grateful to hairtell & my electrologist.

Thank you to Andrea for starting this site and helping people everywhere. Thank you to James & Dee for your special help and advice for me during this process. I appreciate you all so much.

Also an FYI on the lawsuit against the dermatologist that treated me with LHR without warning me that increased hair growth was a risk: It’s a no-go for now. I hit dead end after dead end. It is more important for me to move on than recover any money from them. So, I planned to give a percentage to hairtell when I got that. Since that isn’t happening I picked up an extra shift this week and am giving that instead. Hairtell was invaluable to me in my time of need and it is important to show appreciation! Take care everybody!
LaserHater"

Keep checking in and good luck.

Dee

What you should be looking for:

• Someone with solid experience
  • Someone with a modern computerized machine if possible
  • Someone who leaves your skin looking great and where you don’t feel hair being plucked, i.e. it slides out without resistance after it’s zapped (this is important - get a sample treatment at each place)

Hi,

Can someone please suggest a good electrologist in the Northern Va (fairfax or around it) area.

Have you already used the search feature?

Hi lagirl,

I’ve used the search feature and I found many people asking for an electrolgist in the area but there weren’t many responses.

Would you be willing to travel to Fredrick, Maryland?

Lagirl has departed hairtell for 3.5 MONTHS, by the way.

Hi dfahey,

Fredrick is too far for me. I want a closer distance since I’m in school full time and can’t really afford to drive over an hour away. I am trying to find an experienced electrologist in or around the fairfax, va area

Okay. Then go to two places:

www.electrology.com and click on ‘Find an Electrologist’ from your state.

Do a search on the internet ‘electrologist’s in Fairfax , Virginia’

We are at the mercy of people coming back and reporting their positive experiences on their electrolysis care. We heartily thank the ones who have come full circle. If no one pipes in, you will have to start with a list and and get as many consultatons as you can before you decide who you will trust with skin condition and sensation issues.

Good Luck,

Dee

This electrologist is AMAZING! She is truly a miracle worker. Anyone in Atlanta, or in the surrounding area, MUST go to Ahoova Mishael at Mishael’s Electrolysis.

She is a professional, and a lovely lady. See gets the job done and knows her stuff. After all my years of battling with hair issues, and trying electrolysis, laser, etc, this is the first time EVER I have seen results.

Ahoova will change your life for the better!

Well now we have two honest posters, SMF1 and laserhater, testifying and raving about Ahoova Mishael.

This is the very core of why this website works when great people like SMF report back about their results. Yes, electrolysis works when performed correctly by skilled professionals. Thanks SMF1 for taking a few minutes of your time to come back and report that electrolysis is a life changing experience. I need to go backwards and read all your posts and I hope others who disbelieve that there can be an end to the embarrassment they suffer due to unwanted hair, will go back and read your posts and laserhaters posts.

Website for those in the Atlanta area who want to check out good electrologist practioners:

Ahoova Mishael’s