How to care for my skin (I know nothing)

I am looking for a way to get a hair free back. My plan right now is that I will get a couple laser treatments (my hair is quite coarse) and then shave regularly.

My skin is very sensitive and when I tried shaving and waxing before my skin broke out horribly.

I was wondering what all the different lotions are that I should be using on my back. Tendskin, moisturizer, exfoliater, etc, and whether they are something that needs to be applied regularly, or just when I shave.
Thanks.

1 Like

The first thing you need to do is start caring for your body as a whole. Skin must be tended to from the inside out. If you are not drinking somewhere between your body weight in ounces, to half your bodyweight in ounces, you are probably dehydrated. If you weigh 175 pounds, you would be drinking anywhere between 90 and 175 ounces of water per day. Sixty-Four ounces is a bare minimum for existence.

You would also make sure that you are eating real live green vegetables on a daily basis, as your body will begin to excreat toxins via the skin if you don’t have enough fiber and chloraphil in your diet. The beta-caratine in carrots will help your immune system, which will also help you to avoid illness and toxic build up.

Skin care is more than slathering “Acme Body Butter” on every day.

1 Like

Thank you James.
I do drink lots of water, eat vegetables and get fibre.
I guess I should have been more specific in that I was wondering if there is any routine I should be using on my back to make it less prone to irritation from hair removal (shaving in particular).

1 Like

Shaving really causes irritation to the skin. You can always go for electrolysis or laser hair removal.

1 Like

Hi,

Grooming and skin care is something really important but most of us generally ignore it till the time we start to see the ill effects of not taking good care of your skin. But don’t worry even if you are a newbie in the world of skin care, as there is a simple skin care routine that you can follow to have a naturally glowy and even skin. Given below are the steps you can follow to take good care and to improve your skin health

1. Use a face wash that suits your skin type
  2. Apply a toner that will help to close the open pores and will keep your skin hydrated
  3. Always moisturize your skin well
  4. Use a face mask once a week
  5. Exfoliating is the key to remove dead skin cells.

Doing these 5 basic skin care steps can make your skin look naturally glowy and even.

2 Likes