How many sessions did you need for permanent results?

I am in the middle of my electrolysis hair removal journey , I am only removing the hair on my face

I understand the number of sessions needed depends on each individual

I am trying to find reviews of people who are done with the process, i want to know how many sessions did they do on their upper lip till the area was fully clean of hair and doesn’t grow back again, all the reviews i can find is of people still undergoing the process.

So please, if you have done it on your upper lip and finished with it, how many sessions did it take? and does it actually not grow back or does one or two hairs come out from time to time?

More important than the number of sessions is the number of Total Treatment Hours (TTT). TTT will vary depending on hair density (1 or 50 hairs per square centimeter?) and size (6 or 12 square centimeters?) of the upper lip. The skill level of the electrologist will also be a factor. The number of sessions and TTT for each person will vary widely. Individual accounts will tell you little or nothing about your situation.

Thanks,

i am looking for a person who is actually done with the upper lip area, and i just want to know how many hours it took her to get permanent results

I want to see a woman’s review , a man’s would be interesting to know but a women’s review would motivate me to seriously commit and not get discouraged because of the pain, especially next to the nose.

Hi Sarah,
The way you ask the question is not correct in the context of electrolysis. What does a session mean? How much of the hair was treated in that session? Some people will have 100% clearance in a session and others will have to start with just thinning the growth of it is dense. Some people tolerate 1 hour others only 15 min. Some electrolysists will kill 200 hairs an hour, others 400. I hope you can see what I am trying to get to. If you want permanent results, commit to a plan that will work towards clearing the area initially and then maintain the area clear. You should find within 4-6 months that you notice substantial reduction. By 12 months you’ll be pretty much done. But only if you stick with the above plan.

1 Like

i see! thanks for your clarification.

can you estimate when ill be done with the upper lip

i go every two weeks and i spend an hour. she cleans all the hairs that are at that time. any thoughts or suggestions?

If the hairs are sliding out without plucking sensation and you are not touching the hairs between treatments, usually between 4th and 6th month you’ll find that you need less time per session to clear the upper lip, between 6th and 9th month you should be able to leave longer between treatments and by 12th month you should only need touch ups every 6 weeks. That’s an average scenario and as close as I can get to estimate. It’s a gradual process.

thanks!

awesome! ill do that now!

Watch my video for proper understanding on the period required for electrolysis treatment.

Prof. K. Tharu Benny
Dean
Lase Acadamea
WhatsApp: +91 9744953708
Email: hello@laseacadamea.org
web id: www.laseacadamea.org/