How long to epilate both legs?

The question I want to ask is how does it take to epilate both legs?

I haven’t got an epilator yet but I got the impression from something I read that it can take about 3 hours. That seems like a long time! :slight_smile:

Is 3 hours correct? How long do you take?

Thank you for any info.

Regards … TooGood

The question I want to ask is how does it take to epilate both legs?

I haven’t got an epilator yet but I got the impression from something I read that it can take about 3 hours. That seems like a long time! :slight_smile:

Is 3 hours correct? How long do you take?

Thank you for any info.

Regards … TooGood

3 hrs…rotfl…where did U hear that?

I believe that each leg could take about 5 min’s each and you only need to epilate about every 10 days. Sure like anything, you start out doing will take a while longer but once you got a system down it is easy and quick.

To be honest, I didn’t read it as much as was told it by a friend. Maybe the following are relevant factors. I would welcome your comments or anyone else’s comments.

(1) It was her first time. Is the first time likely to take significantly longer?

(2) Also she had let the hair on her leg grow until it was about 7 or 8mm long (over one fourth of an inch). Maybe this makes it take longer?

(3) I think she said that if she were to go faster over a log and take as little as trhe five minutes you mentioned then it would hurt her a lot more. Is this so?

Thanks for any info.

PS: Just to be clear – when you said five minutes a leg, did you mean that literally or did you mean it take a short while (maybe actually 10 or 15 minutes) but it seems like no more than 5 minutes?

I would say it takes me about 20-25 minutes for each leg…