Horrible burns and hypopigmentation after laser hair removal. Help!

Hi. I dont live in the US and have experienced second degree burns from IPL and RF microneedling. The areas are quite small, fortunately. They were painful, blistered, scabbed, and completely healed in 11 days. The new skin is now pink and unpigmented. I would like to know what emoilents do you recommend/treatment. As I am getting married in three months. Thanks.

This happened on the 16th of May. The skin is still pink.

SSunshine1 please email to ckaravolas@aol.com. send me all info and a phone number so that I may contact you.

I had the same thing happen to me. it’s been 1 month now and I don’t know how to fix this problem, I look like a cheetah all over my upper legs. I’d love some help

Hi! I am just reading through this thread after having a similar situation happen to me. Is it possible for me to get more information about this ointment that was used and to see the results. I am on month 1 after being burned by a laser and have had no consistency on what to do. I have been recommended chemical peels, Microneedling and sunlight and then told to do none of those. I am very confused and just want this to go away. Thank you!

Please send email to info@romeojuliettelaserhairremoval.com with pictures and contact info.