Hopeless

Im a 27 year old female I’ve been married for 5 years but in the past three years or so I have begun to grown thick black corse hair on my breasts stomic my upper lip cheeks chin and neck I’ve tried every thing under the sun to get control of it but I fail misserably at even being able to mask the hairs for a day and now it’s to the point where I dread going to work or even out in public not to mention it has killed a perfectly good sex life I now need to wear a spandex mask when I’m intimate with my husband so that my stubble does not scrape him up I don’t know how much of this I can take I’ve been to several docs and either they just don’t care or their treatments don’t work and they give up after awhile and I’m ready to give up too so much time and money has been spent and still I feel like I’m turning into a man

For the hair you have now, find a good electrolysis practitioner to remove it. Get first full clearance as fast as you can, and get into a comfortable maintenance schedule. (I could give you the first clearance if you can visit me, and then have someone keep you on schedule for maintenance if that is one of your options)
For keeping new hairs from growing, you need to correct what ever problems are causing the hair growth. It is my experience that a good detox, and cleaning up one’s diet is a great way to get that done. Watch the movie “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” for just one person’s journey on this subject.
In short, a chemical free, clean foods, plant based diet, heavy on green things with no more than 40% animal products, and as little artificial stuff as possible would really change your body for the better.