To those interested:
I made a post between Thanksgiving and Christmas about a home use electrolysis machine that I was developing. As a reminder, the machine has the following features:
- Four comfort settings
- Full control of treatment intensity, and time.
- Constant current source to prevent over treatment.
- A fault warning for low battery, poor insertion, or poor anode contact.
- Safe 9 volt battery operation with long life.
- Use of professional needles and needle holders.
The electronics have been fully tested, and meet all design requirements for safe and effective operation. The circuit board is being laid out, and 5 pre-production units are in the process of being built.
I will be looking for volunteers to evaluate the machine. Volunteers will be given a machine to keep, and a questionnaire to fill out. Those chosen must have an interest in home electrology, and be currently in treatment either professionally, or at home.
Those interested, please contact me at:
Windyda@aol.com, for more information. The machines are expected to be completed by mid April. Target retail cost for the machine is approximately $150.00. If you have priced professional grade machines with similar features, you will know that equivalent machines are many times that cost.